11.25.2008

Thanksgiving Outfits

I love the Thanksgiving holiday. I like to think that I am always thankful for all the good things in my life but I get a kick out of having a dedicated day of thanksgiving. I love preparing the special dinner and getting together with some of my favorite people. Of course, one of the most fun things to do is to come up with a fabulous outfit to wear while eating masses of delicious food. Comfort is key as well as looking good. You can't just throw something on and expect to look at pictures later on and be happy with what you see. Go for that cozy cashmere sweater with a comfy skirt or your best, sexy jeans with boots. If you are wearing your Hermes scarf...take it off before you eat! Now is the time to wear your Granny's pieces of jewelry that she has gifted to you; those heirloom pieces will bring joy to the table. Enjoy.

No comments: